keskiviikko 16. tammikuuta 2013

INSPIRED BY SOMETHING FROM MY MOMMY

I haven't ever really been a girly girl, I've always been into fashion or at least very strict what I shall wear. When I was a little girl, I could have spent hours and hours of thinking my next days outfit for the school (third grade). Even I spent time for this, it didn't mean that the outfits were the best indication of high fashion haha. Still today I can spent hours for choosing my clothes and accessories but nowadays it's more like a hobby and actually it's kind of a puzzle where you have to find the missing peaces and put them to the correct order.

This one's an 80's inspired outfit where I'm wearing my mom's old collage shirt from her exchange year in Usa and one of my current favorite songs! I found this Canadian musician GRIMES a while ago and fell in love right away. She's actually from Vancouver, British Columbia where my aunt lives so it felt like this girl must be talented if she's from one the best cities I've ever been! Please listen to her!







Ei kommentteja: